A quick and easy recipe for mornings when you lack imagination (or motivation) for breakfast! This recipe is easily changed to suit your preferences.
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ground chia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves …)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (soda)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups oat flakes
- 3/4 cup extra (raisins, cranberries, chocolate chips, pecans …)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees Celsius).
- Mix the ingredients in the order above.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet (preferably lined with parchment paper) using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake 15 minutes in the oven. Makes about 10 cookies. Once completely cool, store them in an airtight container, they will keep for about 2 weeks!
Please follow and like us: